Call for Papers for Molecular Astrophysics
Molecular Astrophysics, a new journal focusing on the formation of molecules in space welcomes your paper!
The newly launched journal Molecular Astrophysics provides a new publishing platform for scientists studying chemical processes that form and deconstruct molecules, and control chemical abundances in the universe. Its interdisciplinary character provides researchers working on exoplanets, astrochemistry, astrobiology, spectroscopy, physical chemistry and chemical physics a central podium for information sharing.
Editor-in-Chief Professor Alexander Tielens, astronomer at Leiden Observatory in the Netherlands, is leading the esteemed team of Editors and Editorial Board members.
Why publish in Molecular Astrophysics?
- No page charges
- Highly esteemed and specialized board of handling editors and Editorial Board members, bridging the various communities that the journal addresses
- Authors retaining the right to post their own version of their accepted manuscript in the arXiv repository at any time
- Possibility to upload submissions directly from arXiv with one simple click
- Immediate ADS listing of all published articles
- Free online color figures
- Global distribution via ScienceDirect, the Elsevier electronic platform attracting 16 million unique visitors each month